Friday 16th November - February 2013. Works in this exhibition will be continuously updated. Artists include John Nash, Frank Dobson, Robert Hurdle, Brian Ferran, John Alvaro Caldas, Terry Duffy, Joy Barnes, Norman Jaques, Jim Billsborough, Marian Kratochwil, Martin Murrey, Victor Haagen-Muller, Amelie Michaelsen and David Gledhill.
All works in the exhibition are for sale. Price range £300 - £10,000.
- Frank Dobson. 1886-1963. "Veronica". Pen, ink and gouache. Framed and glazed. 47cm x 37cm.
Signed and dated 1939. Anthony d'Offay exhibition label, "Frank Dobson. Drawings and Carvings. 2 December 1982 - 4th January 1983".
Provenance. The artist's widow. Private collection.
- John Nash. 1893-1977. "The Artist's Wife, Christina". Pencil drawing. Framed and glazed. Signed and dated 1920. 37cm x 27cm.
Tib Lane Gallery label for Summer Exhibition 1973.
- Robert Hurdle. b.1918 "Camberwell, The Surrey Canal". Circa 1950.
Oil on canvas. 46cm x 56cm.
Signed 'Hurdle', lower left. Provenance. From a private collection.
- Brian Ferran. b.1940 "Lir".
Acrylic on paper. 42 x 52cms.
Provenance. The Bell Gallery, Belfast. Paper label on reverse.
- Terry Duffy b. 1948 Untitled.
Oil on hot-pressed china clay board. 44cms x 100cms, (maximum).
Signed and dated 2001. Framed and glazed.
- John Alvaro Caldas 1934 - 2006. Untitled.
Charcoal. 57cms x 81cms. Signed. Verso.
Signed and dated 'circa 1983'. Framed and glazed.
- Clare Leighton 1898 - 1989. 'Stooking'. Wood engraving. 20cms x 27cms.
Signed, titled and numbered 11 from an edition of 30. Label verso for E.A.Blakeway Ltd. Manchester (late of Thos. Agnew and Sons).
Good impression. Two small foxing marks but otherwise in very good condition. Framed and glazed.
- Victor Haagen-Muller 1894 - 1959.
Cityscape with Our Lady Church. Oil on canvas laid on board. 96cms x 87cms.
Signed lower right. Circa 1935. Framed.
- Terry Duffy. b.1948 Oil on hot-pressed china clay board.
35cms x 51cms. Signed and dated 2001, lower rght.
Framed and glazed.
- Norman Jaques. b. 1922. 'Seagulls and Boats'.
39cms x 51cms. Signed and titled.
Circa 1960. Framed and glazed.
- Norman Jaques. b.1922 'Open Air Opera, Rome'. circa 1948.
Watercolour and gouache. 28cms x 38cms.
Written label verso. Framed and glazed.
- John Bold. 1895 - 1987. 'Stand Church, Whitefield'.
Oil on canvas. 58cms x 50cms. Signed lower right.
Titled verso on paper label. Framed.
- Paul Ritchie. Untitled.
Etching. Artist's proof. 24cms x 33cms.
Signed. Framed and glazed.
- Paul Ritchie. 'Stoer'.
Etching. Artist's proof. 18cms x 27cms.
Signed. Framed and glazed.
- Marian Kratochwil. 1906-1997. 'Afternoon in the Highlands'.
Oil on canvas laid on board. 18cms x 22cms.
Signed and dated 1947 verso. Framed.
- Jim Billsborough. b.1942 'Poplars, Cop Lane' 1970.
Oil on board. 23cms x 33cms.
Signed and titled verso. Framed.